Sunday, July 19, 2009

Better Late than Never... Right??

So life (school, work, etc) has drastically gotten in the way of my blogging lately. For that I give my biggest apologies, and especially to my mother who phoned me twice in the past week and reminded me that I am very behind in my blogging and she's tired of seeing the same screen everytime she logs on... so here you go mom!

The 4th of July... really I don't know that there's all that much to say - but I do have some super cute pictures you can all admire for a bit...




Oh - something I do not have pictures of... Tsy-a-Roni and Moe were in the Freedom Festival Parade with their friends. They were banner holders. And like previously mentioned, I don't have pictures of this event. Maybe I'm a bad mom for that, but here is my reasoning... You ever been there?? One word: CROWDED!! It was so over abundantly populated we could barely even see the parade. Madness I tell you. In fact, I never even saw Tyson walk past us! I did see Morrissa though and Gizmo and I ran up and waved to her. She looked 100% miserable. It was a scorcher outside (and apparently she had hurt her ankle at some point)

We attended a Hypnotist show at the Freedom Festival. I've never witnessed a hypnotist in action before, but this was crazy! The was he got them to "sleep" Freaked me right the heck out. And in the midst of a show he had a 19 year old-ish guy literally crying while announcing to us that he is a woman trapped in a guys body. Hilarious no?

...Just as a side note... I was quite disappointed in the fire works... We go and sit on the BYU campus (near the Bean Museum) to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks. blah. They were so boring this year. And at the very beginning they lit like 12 fireworks and then stopped for a good 10 minutes. It was the weirdest thing!! People even started leaving thinking the show was over. For those who accidentally left early, they didn't miss much. It seriously was a no-good-show. Must've been major firework budget cuts or something.

Well there you have it. Our 4th of July. Now I gotta get around to blogging about the 24th.


...A few more pictures for your enjoyment...



Kyndi and Tate weren't with us for the 4th - but this is Kyndi posing a few days prior in some funky patriotic hat at Kmart.


Tyson and Morrissa each took a turn bouncing on this crazy thing at the festival. Morrissa got sick to her stomach and asked to get off so she didn't get a very long turn.

No comments: