Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The New Job

So I don't know if I ever posted this - but, Kamron's company got laid off December 3rd and he just got a new job that started this week.
A few things to mention
   * His friend (from his last job, Justin) called
       him outta the blue about this job
   *This same friend talked him up really good to
       the boss
    *By the next day he had an interview and was
       hired (after waiting two treacherous days
       for a response)
    *He will be making $2/hour more than the
        previous job
    *He's working on a year-long ($8 million)
        project at UVU (where I go to school)
    *No more working massive overtime hours
    *No more trips to Wyoming
    *Due to better hours and less travel time,
       he'll be home everyday before I leave for
       school
And my most FAVORITEST thing about this new job...
     *By contractor policy, they are not allowed to look at any girl on campus for more than one second or they are removed from the job - true story!!  Hilarious, no? Love it.

2 comments:

Jonan said...

What if the 'girl' on camous is you??

Sarah said...

Congrats on the new job! I love the "girl" policy too :)