Sunday, June 24, 2012

Little Boy Fishin'

My cute little Dayton went fishing with Kamron and me this week.  This is an easy, relaxing, cheap date that Kamron and I often enjoy.

We didn't catch anything. But Dayton was thrilled to just hold the pole once I had cast it out there. (and yes, he may or may not be wearing his sister's shirt...)

...A few days later...
Kamron took the kids to the reservoir to swim while he fished.
Dayton and Oaks both got to reel one in...


(That unfortunate black mark on each picture is actually a scratch on the camera of Kamron's phone)
Dayton was Overjoyed to eat a fish, so Kamron (who usually lets the fish go) brought them home and bbq'd them up.  Suddenly Dayton and Oaklee didn't want to eat them because they "have bones"  Cute kids!

1 comment:

Sharli said...

So that shirt Dayton's wearing... It's Morissa's these days? I believe it was originally Brooke's, then Sam's, then I stole it, and then I'm not sure if I gave it back to Sam or if I gave it directly to Morissa, and now it's apparently Dayton's. Nice.