Saturday, September 29, 2012

Jamers + Rugby

Kamorn and I spent a Saturday afternoon watching Jameson's Rugby tournament.  He's my youngest brother and he plays for Weber State's Rugby team.

Prior to this tournament I knew nothing about Rugby.  I still don't know a thing about it, except - that is a field full of craziness!!  They played 7 minute halves, right as you'd start to grasp what was going on, the game would be completely over and two new teams would be on the field.


 In this picture James is on the left side running with the ball!!!
 This bizarre team formation is called a scrum...

 He's number 10

 The grass in front of me



 That's James on the ground (black shorts) tackling that dude


 This is when he came out of the game with a possible broken nose... (no worries, nothing broke)
 My personal favorite team formation - I like to call this one the Cheerleader move - when the ball is thrown in from the sidelines, the teams do the cheerleader move by hoisting eachother up into the air to get at the ball.  LOVE it!!



No comments: