Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Valley of Sun

For Thanksgiving this year we ventured up to good ol' SunValley Idaho.  My whole family was there.  LONG drive with 9 of us, but so worth it!

A plethora of pictures in total randomness... (many of them taken by Sharli as I seemed to have forgotten I had my camera most of the time)

Jersi looking down at me from the loft.  So cute!!
Everyone playing ball, Morrissa ducks everytime








"Mom, say cheese!!!"





Morrissa trying to figure out the high tech microwave




Atticus loving his cousins



Jonathan's no-shave-November mustache was really lousy so I got him this one instead.


Morrissa apparently ducks anytime there is a ball within a hundred feet of her head.
The best looks of Samantha



Sam, Dan, Morrissa, and Kyndi playing games together


I packed a bag of treats for each kid and they were a huge success!!
I pretty much rode like this the whole way - I had too much beneath my feet.


Attempting to kiss Oaks
Dan being so nice to do puzzles with the kids




No comments: