Thursday, February 28, 2013

February FB


I was tucking Jersi in bed with her stuffed dog - I said something like: Are you sleeping with your doggy tonight? Her response: "No mommy dis doggy can't sleep, him doesn't have eye-yashes!" Silly Me.


Jersi came in my room in the middle of the night all upset. I made her a little bed on my floor and tucked her in. As I was closing my eyes to go back to sleep I heard a sweet squeaky voice say "dunight mommy. I yuv you in du moon"

Came home today to find 3 Littles scrubbing the tub

Two of my favorite Guys

Jersi slept on my floor last night. Apparently daddy was snoring too loudly for her liking...also, take note if the smuggled m&ms...

3 pm

11:30 pm


Me: Who's your favorite Stefanie?
Dayton: "you're the only one so it's you! But if there was 98, it maybe would be a different one"







No comments: