Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Bit from Gus' First Birthday

Can you believe Gus (Atticus) is already a year old?!?!
There was a party for him at my mom's so of course we attended!!
Delight yourself with this picture montage of the party...

Kids playin in Grandma's playhouse
 A lovely one of Sharli
 He's just so cute!!
 Reading the giant card/picture from my kiddos
 The book we gave him...(best books ever by the way!)
 Jerzelle being cute as usual

 Oaks
 Sammi totally posing for me (I was originally taking the picture of Oaks but she felt the need to pose so I took pictures...)

 Yep, this pretty much sums up Jersi and her need for food
 Aunt Jenny
 Atticus playing with the drum we gave him



Happy first birthday to Little Man Gus!

1 comment:

Sharli said...

Ya those are the best books, a little girl stepped on one of them the other day and I almost yelled at her.