Saturday, April 20, 2013

How I Spent my Saturday

5K bright and early,


 (Showing off their medals for completion)
(Dayton is crying from complete exhaustion. That kid was a total champ and ran or walked 99% of the 5k.  Pretty impressive)


Next I rushed off to school for hours and hours of class (of which there are no pictures),
Following school I paid a visit to grandpa Joe where I gt to dress as a smurf as the hospital was uncertain at the time whether his infection was contagious or not... He was mostly out of it, but I got to spend 2 glorious hours with him, wiping his chin when they fed him, catching quick naps with my head on the bed railing as he'd fade in and out of consciousness, and laughing at his hilarious off the wall remarks (like telling me that monkeys need bums)  I sure love my Grandpa Joe.
(My Smurf outfit)
After hanging by my grandpa's side, I got to spend about an hour and a half with this gorgeous lady:

(My Granny)

After visiting with my Granny, I headed off to see my mom at the Eldredge house (figured I'd get a bunch f visits accomplished while in the area)   Sadly, no pictures were taken of me and my mom.

What a busy Saturday!  I think I need a week long nap!  (and that's just from the 5k exhaustion!)

1 comment:

Sharli said...

I'm confused by this final sentence? Perhaps you forgot to delete it?