Friday, February 19, 2010

Enough Said


This is the new shirt Dayton got today. In case you can not clearly read it, here is the actual shirt itself (in white):
I put it on him and set him loose. Morrissa saw it and said, "What a cute shirt Dayton!" Tate read it out loud and Tyson caught on. They all seemed pretty thrilled except Oaklee who was overly upset that she didn't get a new shirt - so I took her to my closet and put one of mine on her:

Now she feels much better about the whole situation!

I will now answer 2 of your questions you are all dying to ask:
1 - September 2nd
2 - Yes, we know what causes it.

Have a good day!

9 comments:

Ara said...

Congratulations!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats! You have a darling family! Your just gonna have to buy a 15 passenger van :)

Anonymous said...

So many kids! But you're such a good mom. Congrats!

Kelly and Family said...

Congratulations! The 15 passenger van thing is making me laugh!!

Erin Macceo said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! That's awesome.

Kris said...

Hope you are doing well....you've always wanted a sports team of some sort ;)

cari said...

Congrats Babe!!!!

Amy and Kris said...

WOW! You are my IDOL! How in the world do you do it & not just go completely insane? I've got 4 & its just about sending me over the edge these days! I bet you are one great mom though! CONGRATS! No matter how many kids you have, babies are the best! So snuggly & sweet!

Tawni Williams said...

CONGRATS!!! That is awesome...