Friday, February 26, 2010

Warning: TMI

I'm really sorry, but this short story deserves documentation:

So I was at my OBGYN appt last week... And we all know the loveliness that can go on there... There I was in all my glory wearing nothing but a sheet, and the fire alarm goes off! Suddenly my head is swarming with thoughts "Is this for real?" "Should I get dressed?" "Are they gonna tell me if I need to evacuate?" "Is it an emergency and I'm gonna hafta run out in this sheet?" ...Finally the dr poked her head in and said, we have to evacuate, how fast can you get dressed? Phew! I've never dressed so fast in my life! In hindsight however, I should have just donned the gown, toga-style. It would have made for a much better story for everyone involved!!

4 comments:

Erin Macceo said...

I think only you could have a story like this! lol

cari said...

You make me laugh so much!! That could only happen to you though! hahahaha

Ara said...

OMG!!! Wow!!! You handled it much better than I would have.

Kris said...

FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!! One of my family member's had a similar thing happen to her where they left for the day and FORGOT she was there! That was a while back! Hope you are healthy and doing well with this pregnancy! :)