Thursday, July 1, 2010

Do You Want To Know A Secret

So a few weeks ago marked one year since I celebrated my 29th birthday - happy anniversary to me!!

The kids had all made me cards - so cute. And all day long they'd randomly sing happy birthday to me. (even Dayton) ...And they found numerous opportunities to point out that I was now 30 (not true, I will never be that old) The three littles even made me mudpies outside.
I talked to Kamron a few times that day and there was no mention from him of my birthday... I figured he was just busy. As the day wore on and he got hoe from work - he still never mentioned it. At this point I figured he's so busy all the time he probably doesn't keep track of what day it is real well... no biggy. But then after all the kids were to bed I started kinda wondering what could possibly be the deal - and at that moment he said something to me about one of our shows that we watch was on earlier that night. I said "It was?" His reply "It shows the 24th and that's today so it must have been on" Interesting, he did know what day it was, so what the heck?! Finally I just simplly asked "Kam, do you know what day my birthday is?" His response, "well if today's the 24th, then it's in 2 days!" Awesome. My response "Actually it was today" The look on his face was priceless. What a hilarious day!! We ended up celebrating on the 26th anyways just just so he felt better. Too funny.

No comments: