Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden



Here are the Anashicks pictures of Oaklee that I promised...

At first during warm-ups she just sat and stared at everyone else - I was a wee bit concerned that this would be a dance class repeat...

Then they separated into groups and went to different stations (Check out her leg warmers)
Her class consists of different stations that each have there own obstacle-course type thingy... they do somersaults, the splits, frog jumps, roll down the mounatin...tons of stuff - but she always likes to tell me about the bars the best.
Here she is getting a little help on the uneven parallel bars.. (those were my favorite when I was little)

Here she is swinging from a bar by herself

This is by far my favorite picture of all! Her mouth is even hanging wide open!
Drink time
Kyndi chillin at the window we watch Oaks through.

Kyndi's fabulous outfit choice for the day... Hot pink and brown polka dot dress, light pink and brown stiped tights, black shoes. What an outfit coordinator!! (cannot figure out how this picture could possibly be sideways... it is normal on my computer and my camera)
Kyndi...

The all-exciting bum scratch

1 comment:

Jonan said...

Kyndi-Loo must get her fashion sense from her Gramma (Please refer to your June 15 Post..) What can I say??