Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School in Session

Whereas I was entirely grateful for the kiddos to start up their schooling again, so that I might hold onto at least one small piece of my sanity, I am not thrilled at the fact that I too get to head back to school this evening (Technically I could start my online classes right now  - but um, no.) I am none too thrilled. At. All. I really dread school these days. Too much stress. Too much pressure to get perfect grades and get it done with... too much away from home time. (This semester I am gone Tuesdays - Fridays from 5:30 PM to 8:30ish - which means I'll not be home to tuck in my Littles. Plus I have classes on Saturdays too. Blah.) I'm not thrilled - have I mentioned that already? I know, enough complaining already - but really it's hitting me hard this semester. I just want to be done already.  The end is in sight though - After this semester I only have 4 classes left which I intend to complete over the summer. FABULOUS!!

No comments: