Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Extras

Apparently styrofoam plates can be fun when running errands all over town...His teeth just look so funny to me.

My sister texted this while she was staying a week (ish) with my Aunt Jenny (Who has down's syndrome) - Apparently this is the only picture in her whole bedroom, it's on her nightstand.  (It's me and her) (Cute)

Um, enough beef for you? This is a picture of the regular ground beef roll at the grocery store compared to the new gargantuan size - I swear it's as long as my leg!

Oh Jersi how I love you!!
Jersi has been miserably sick with all sorts of sinus/ear infections the past little bit. All she's wanted is her bayntee (blanky) and her hippy (sippy cup) ...Here she's snuggling all her hippies on my lap.

 I was looking around the house for Tate and Kyndi, and this is where i finally found them - hanging out in the tree together talking.  CUTE!


I thought this was a funny reference to Twilight...
Dayton's messy face and angry eyes...

Happy Leap Day!

No comments: