Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Froofinagle

Many reasons for loving that man of mine...
Reason #...

346 - He gets up super early every morning to go to work - where he works outside in the weather (Dead heat of summer, torential downpurs of rain, Freezing winds of winter...) 90% of the time, and never complains.

4987 - If he can tell I'm upset at him about something, he never plays the 'what's wrong?' game, he jumps straight to humor to get me to crack up. It works everytime dang it!

2086 - His muscles

731 - His overall dorkiness

298 - He sings along to the radio

299 - He changes the lyrics to every song he sings along to (usually innvolving my name at weird moments)

90987 - He dyed my hair for me

658 - He is Mr Fix it - he can figure out how to fix anything just by putting his mind to it.

1 - He's my best friend

7219 - His middle of the night hilarities

22 - He makes me laugh all. the. time.

Love you Froo!  Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: