Monday, March 12, 2012

Jersi Speak and Dayton Too


Jersi can suddenly talk a mouthful! It's crazy! And the way she talks to is so cute.  Here's a list I compiled of everything  I could think of: 

Jew-jee - Jersi
pitty - pretty
dye-dye - "dry-dry" (towel)
'pew-tee' - puter (computer)
Woo-wee - Woody
Hoos - Shoes
Buddy - Dayton (This is my favorite new word she has!)
Mow-th - Morrissa
Nee-nee (Kyndi)
ruffies - dogs
boodees - birdies
tat - cat
doe-th - toes
pees - please
psss - wipes
ope - soap
boat - remote
bone-tee - pony
elp - help
up - up
out - down
pod - iPod
poopy - poopy
yo-ho-ho - This is what she calls a cartoon called Jake and the Neverland Pirates
Mouth - Mickey Mouse
Bane-tee - Blankie
Marnee - Marty (The giraffe she sleeps with)
pay - play (with the kids)
jew-th - juice
hoe-th - horse
howth - house

I LOVE the way she talks!  Now days any word I tell her to say, she'll say and does a real good job at it!
She's recently become obsessed with pointing out the fact that everyone she sees (at our house, on tv, in stores, etc) has a nose and eyes.  She gets all excited about this.  Also, She now knows everyone's names in our house - and LOVES to name every perso in every picture she can find. ("Tys, Tate, Mowth, Ohwee, Nee-nee, Buddy")





As a side note, I want to mention that I also enjoy the way Dayton talks.  All C's K's Th's G's and a few other letters I can't think of right now all come out as D's

Damron - Kamron (he refers to his dad this way alot)
Dyndi - Kyndi
Someding - something
Duess what? - Guess What

But my favorite thing by far that he says is "siff" in place of "with" - "Dad can I doe siff you in duh dar?" (Dad, can I go with you in the car)  Love love love it!

No comments: