Monday, March 12, 2012

Revenge of the Haircuts...

So I came home from running errands with Marrissa to find that Kamron had shaved his head bald while I was out - completely against my wishes! I was so upset! He was sound asleep taking a nap - so I decided fine, if he could shave his head against my wishes - I was gonna get that lonng awaited haircut against his wishes.  I found a haircut place that was open and headed straight.  I walked out about 40 miutes later with ...wait for it... a trim.
Ha!  The hairsylist talked me out of it. While I was waiting my turn I began to have a change of heart... I didn't wanna regret losing my long hair - because it took me 6 years to get it this way.  So we opted for a trim instad and a few more bangs.  As I left with a mere 1 inch trim, the hair stylist said, "that'll show him!"  Hilarious.

No comments: