Monday, September 30, 2013

My Many Facebook Ramblings of September


Dayton found a caterpillar and made it a home. He even made it a special leaf bed... He played with it for close to 2 hours. .. the poor thing was dead after 15 minutes but I didn't have the heart to tell him


Being a couple's therapist for Reese Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey was an amazing experience until I woke up this morning and realized it wasn't real!


"Mom, why this page is such a hard level? I seriously can't find the turtle bug on dis page!"

Check out this awesome thing I got a package today at my house.! No idea what it is! It looks like a big giant plastic piece of garbage! Addressed to me from China has no paperwork, nothing. Completely bizarre.

Tyson Petersen your baby sister made this picture of you. She said "I yike it when my Tysee yooks yike a tiger!"


Photoshoot tonight with Christy Houghton. We rocked this 'jump at the timer' business!

Possible alien abduction? Last night I dreamt I was attacked by a group of druggies. They tied me down and injected me with needles... My arm has been site all day, and look! Tons of little pokes all over my arm... was my dream real?

Jersi just told me to smell her brain - apparently that meant her breath rather than her brains - since she proceeded to blow right in my face.




My poor baby lady won't leave this spot until she's "all duh way bettew"

Found the culprit of Jersi's puke fest. .. This was brand new when I left for work, and completely empty when I came home. ..

Jersi: "mom it's a super wainy day so I fink we should maybe color. " and that's exactly what we did!


Jersi, sound asleep in her bed, is yelling at Dayton for pooping in her pants

Little dude loves his brother so much... He waited all day for him to come home, and quickly fell sound asleep on Tyson's bed. Love these boys.

Jersi discovered the reverse camera on my phone... took her quite a few tries to figure out how to get her whole face in the frame (more tries than are pictured here)

welcome to Princess Land

    This is the follow up conversation with my cousin Dani...   
     


No comments: