Thursday, October 10, 2013

October Randomness

I am so far behind on my blogging - I am now going to post a plethora of randomness to this one post and see how much I can fit in it.

Dayton and Jerzelle trying on masks.  They love this, I can barely tear the away from this aisle.

Showing our angry eyes in support of Oaklee's bad mood

Sneaking a peak at Dayton at school
 Some cuteness of Kyndi


 Sneaking a peak of Jersi at school
 Jersi is so proud of her toolbelt she made!

My silly Littles (no driving was done through the course of this picture)


Got a mani/pedi for Sammi's upcoming wedding!



 Vinegar and Dawn soap makes an excellent fruit fly killer!
 She's just so cute!!

 My degree finally arrived at my house!!
 Little dude decided to cut his own hair.  He cut is so deep that even a buzz cut couldn't cover it up!

 We had to go apply for a something or other paperwork for Kamron (honestly I have no clue what it was at this point) and this is how the office was decorated.

 A random picture from facebook of Kamron's dad Row, and wife Lynda on the Alpine slide I think.  I love this picture!!
 Cousin time on the Wii!



No comments: