Sunday, March 16, 2014

Goodbye to Disney

Before we left we spent some time in Downtown Disney.  Mostly to do some shopping, but the Lego Store was great too.
 I may or may not really want this hat...
 Oaks spent her money on these sunglasses
 Kyndi tried on this hat.  (This is really meant to be a hat!)
The boys got themselves some sunglasses - possibly trying to be as cool as their dad
Jersi chose a mini mouse baby...
(Kyndi chose an art set, Morrissa a bunch of treats, and Dayton a telescope and gun)

Our plan that night was to drive to Barstow and stay in a hotel.  2 reasons, a chance for swimming, and a break from doing the whole drive at once.
Well... our car had other plans as 20 minutes out of Anaheim we blew a tire.  Kamron promptly put the spare on but as it was the wrong size, we had to get a new tire before continuing home the next day.
This picture is from being pulled over on the side of the freeway
 The kids got a wee bit of swimming in the next morning in the cold before heading off to get a tire and go home.

On the way home Oaks and Jerz found themselves a new pair of shoes...


 All in All a super fun trip.  (Sharli's family got an extended stay in St George due to their car having a literal melt down on the side of the road in Hurricane)
Now I think I may need a serious vacation from that vacation!

Oh Wait!!  Some super cute random pictures I want included here (Mostly stolen from my sister)...
Sharli, Dan, Mom, Dad
 Oh how I love this little boy!  Atticus and his mouse
 I got to spend some good quality time with Jonah.  I love this kid.  I wish he and Jersi could be best buddies and live near each other!  (This is our angry faces in the mirror)
More of our parade watching...


 More of the carousel!  I LOVE Atticus here!!
 The 5 of us that kept on riding

Man I miss it all already!  But I miss my family even more!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

All very lovely! Way cute pictures

Samantha said...

All very lovely! Way cute pictures