Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Jersi-isms (September)

Season 2 show number 2 of Hannah Montana is really funny. You shoulda watched it when you were little!

Do you know this singer? Well he's Morrissa's boyfriend cuz I spied on her about it and now I know.

Mom did you know your car has four whole cupholders? Isn't that so awesome?! It would be more Awesomer if it had ten though.

We saw deer crossing the road this morning:
mom see those deeruhs? They're either running away from Santa cuz of a fight... or, they live here.


"I like babies that are hims and babies that are hers!"

Jersi is reading me a new book. We've never read this book before so she's making up the words as she goes. She believes that the book is about cleaning your room and suddenly the girls room turned gold after she cleans it... 
"Wow Jersi, how come your bedroom never turns gold when you clean it? " she looked right at me and said "I never clean my room of course!"


No comments: