Thursday, February 12, 2009

In the Middle of the Night...


Out of Disney Characters, I used to really like Cinderella when I was little. Then I moved onto Tinkerbell, I think she’s stinkin’ cute – but she’s become WAY too popular as of late (the last few years)- and it’s not that this is prevalent on my mind, or a giant concern of mine, (World Peace is far more important in my mind…) But, I think I decided in my sleep last night that I like Tarzan and Jane the best… Don’t know what else to tell you – I had a dream in which I had to decide which Disney Character(s) I liked the best and after much thought and consideration I decided on Tarzan and Jane. It’s good that after a long chaotic day, I can still continue my thought processes deep into my sleep. Perhaps this is how I will get my 25 page research paper done..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this movie. My favorite is still Cinderella. Because lets face it anyone who can be a nobody and rise to greatest is spectacular in my mind. ( even if it is the evil step-mom who makes you a nobody.)

Anonymous said...

I think you're just excited about the Big "D". when are you going? we decided to be spontaneous and are going in 2 weeks. That would be cool if we were there together.