Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow, my Dad's gonna kill me!!

So Kristen tagged me, and here's how it goes...

I had to go to my pictures folder, go to the 6th folder in there, and then to the 6th picture in that folder Mine was a little more drawn out than that, as I have folders inside of folders...but here is the picture I came to:


It would be quite hilarious and/or interesting to just leave this picture without a description, but to save my dad at least a little bit of dignity, I'll explain it.


Apparently it was April Fools day (Last year or the year before, or maybe even the year before that...) and my parents decided this would be hilarious. I wasn't there, but one of my sisters found it a perfect Kodak Moment and then shared the photo with me, and now here it is on my blog! (Sorry dad!)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Okay, that? That is hilarious. You have the best parents ever!

Kris said...

yep--definite payback time! hahaha! I still remeber your dad has the old geexer lady on halloween ----still have nightmares!