Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Joys of Tulle

There are many joys of Tulle, or at least two I can think of: Tu-tus and Peek-a-boo games... Let me expound on this:


I have a craft fair rapidly approaching and one of the many things I've been crafting and will be selling is Tu-tus. They are stinkin cute, and apparently my little daughters love them as they both (Kyndi and Oaklee) keep begging to wear them. Once Oaklee steps into one, she is overcome by crazy dance moves and demands music be played. It becomes quite fun.


The other great thing about tulle (according to an 11 month old Dayton) is the excitement of playing peek-a-boo and yet still being able to see through it while covering your face. He loves the stuff!! He pulls it up in front of his face to hide for peek-a-boo and soon realizes he can still see me and shreiks in complete laughter. This game is never ending for him. Such a crack up.






1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the tutu's! I'm gonna have to buy one from you when we get back to Utah!