Saturday, January 21, 2012

Almost 18 months

Jersi is almost 18 months, so I thought while I have a quick moment I will do a quick report on her...

She knows a lot of words - I think she knows more than she lets on.  Let's see how many I can remember...

up (She really emphasizes the 'p' - she says this when she wants up of down)
boot = book
bah = ball
ah! (this is done in a surprised voice, anytime she thinks something is surprising or exciting)
mommy, mom
daddy, dad  (Many times she'll say "daddy, mommy, daddy" in a hgh pitched sing-songy voice)
dee-dee = Kyndi
Oat-ee = Oaklee
date = Tate
dys = Tyson
bundy = buddy = Dayton
Hippy = Sippy (her sippy cup or any drink in general)
tay = ok  (jersi, let's get you dressed, k? "tay")
dis = this
hi (usually while holding a phone to her ear)
me (her response to various questions such as, Who's cute? or Who looks like an octopus?)
ew (Everytime I change her diaper, or if she farts)
Ho Ho (When she sees santa or Mr. Smee on Peter Pan)
baby (she calls herself baby, also all other babies and dolls)
boopy = poopy
beep beep
oh-oh
appy = happy
Oooh = shoe
ummy = yummy
Boh - remote control

I'm sure there's a ton more, I just can't think of them all.


She started two words this week...

hippy-k?
daddy-k?

Any animal she sees she either barks or does the rabbit sniffy sound

She knows a little Sign language
cookie
candy
more
please

*She's Craziest dancer I've ever seen
*Loves dad brushing her hair... the other day she had the brush in hand and went around calling out   
     "daddy"  When she couldn't find him, she came to me "daddy-k?" I told her he's not home and she cried.
*She's a show-off, she's hilarious and she knows it!  She laughs and squeals at herself all day long.
*She bites on her toes alot
*She gives real kisses (just last week she kissed you by licking your lips when you kissed her...she's
     finally learned and it is way too cute!)

No comments: