Sunday, January 1, 2012

Party it Up

This year, for New Years, I accompanied my bff and her parents to First Night in Salt Lake. Kamron turned down a chance to go with me, in favor of staying in and partying it up with Morrissa and the Littles. (Tate and Kyndi were at Jeremy's and Tyson was with his cousins)

Here is some of the excitement of my night...

Meet Mr Beaver:
 Me and Candy Apple with Mr Beaver
 The bal-room.  This room was super cool - they had hundreds of clear inflated balls of various giant sizes and they were being thrown, tossed, hit, and kicked around.  Fabulous stress reliever!!
At this point my hat had been knocked off my head and my hair was all ski-wompus
 Fancy light trickery on the hotel walls...


Mister/(Mrs?) foz-arm creepy pants.
 Gettin our drum beats on...
 We were doing various poses waiting for Candy Apple's mom to take our picture - we kept re-trying for a non-blurry picture
 Finally I broke down and totally cracked up
Giant Lite Brite!! Amay-zing!!
 OUr many attempts at self portrait-ry
 Okay, good enough
These girls apparently forgot their pants - and one had a wedgie!
Escalator Excitement
 Temple of Boom - home of crazy-funky loud booming usic that was vibrating my innards to the core.
My normal face
 This fishy face would've been epic had it not been blurry
Candy Apple's mom, Candy Apple, Me (Pink Sparkles, for the record)

No comments: