Saturday, October 13, 2012

Grandma Della

It was my grandma Stella's birthday (82nd) and on a whim I decided that Jersi and I were gonna drive up an surprise her.  All the cousins were doing a dinner for her so we decided to join them.

Jersi and Magnus (Jake's little boy, 4 months older than Jersi) had some fun sharing their toys...




 And hugging... (Jersi wasn't a fan)

 Isn't he the cutest?!

 Now a real hug!
When we first got there Jersi just wanted to snuggle Sam


 Cute lil Clive (Magnus' little brother)

 My dad entertaining Clive (and possibly himself)

 Jake and Clive


Magnus is thirsty and started to cry

 Jersi and grandma
 Grandma Stella and my mom
 Jersi wanted to hold Clive... he immediately started screaming and she no longer wanted him


 Clive...







3 comments:

Jonan said...

Yeah - what Sharli said... (it's the one where he is thirsty. Also your Grandmother would be happy to know that she lost 10 years somewhere along the way... (she's 82) Other than that - it is always a pleasure to read your blogs

Jonan said...

Oh - And also - that ugly woman with your Granda - I don't think it is your mom...

Stefanie said...

Done and Done. Gee mom, I was trying to only be 22 myself thus making grandma only 72 - dang - you caught me!