Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October FB

My sweet 7 year old Kyndi just informed me that "Working out sure does make her gassy". Wow Kyndi, wow.


Yesterday Jersi was putting stickers all over me - as she placed each one she'd say "Dis one prettier dan you" - she started that up again this morning and when Dayton overheard what she was actually saying he tried to make me feel better, "Don't worry mom, what she really means is the sticker is a little uglier than you are." um... thanks?


You know you spend far too much time looking at house plans when your 4 year old can point out all the stairs, bathrooms, and kitchens; and the 2 year old shows you where all the "toyets" are!


I just called Dayton a lazy butt and Jersi said"he not hazy butt, he hairy butt!"


Kyndi (7 yrs old) wrote me a poem:

Mom I love you to pieces
you are the thing that lights up my day
When you leave I start to cry cous I miss you so much
I love you like donuts falling out of the sky


Conversation on mine and Jersi's drive home from Davis County:
"....Is Morrissa your sister?" "Ya" "is Oaklee your sister? "Ya""Is Tyson your brother?" "Ya" "Is Tate your brother?" "No! Him my best friend!!"  
A little bit later on the drive I was singing the ABC's I got to "Q,R,S" and Jersi interrupted me - "No mommy! 4, 5, x!"


"I'm funny, show mines gramma"

"Wear these to yours work mommy"

"Look at me mommy, I fithee" (fishy)


No comments: