Friday, March 6, 2009

My Greatest Apologies


My greatest apologies to all you readers out there. I have been much delayed in writing lately. With my full time school (including a freakin' 25 page research paper on Migraine Headaches), my job, my kids, and my new excercise extravaganza (more on that later) I've had no time left to even think about blogging. Scratch that, I have thought about it, but that's as far as it has ever gotten...

Anywho, Next week I will be MIA on a top secret mission for about 4 days (Read the post following this one for details) - but I will be certain to make time to post about it upon my return.

I also have many other topics to discuss with you... those will hafta come later as well since my homework is now yelling at me to complete it.

1 comment:

Vee said...

Your such a good student you inspire me. Maybe I should go work on some homework instead of posting comments. :)