Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Case of the Missing Child

My two babies share a room. Dayton sleeps in a playpen type bed and Oaklee has a crib. We recently converted her crib into a miniature daybed by removing the rails off of one side. I had decided she was big enough to try out the "big girl" style.


She was all excited about her "new bed" got in, jumped around and settled down to sleep. A few hours later, Dayton was crying so naturally I went in to check on him. I got him settled down and turned around to check on Oaklee and this is what I found:

She was no where in sight!! I checked everywhere that I could think of to no avail. I started feeling panicky - not real logical, I know, since she was obviously somewhere... And then I heard a soft little breathing sound and look where I found her:

So stinkin funny!! How does one roll out of bed without waking up, and then continue to sleep peacefully under the bed?? At some point she must have woken up and discovered her crazy spot, cuz by morning she was back in her bed.

4 comments:

Erin Macceo said...

That is to stinkin funny!

Rachel Banks said...

Funny kid!

Tawni Williams said...

ha ha that is hilarious

The Miche's said...

That is so funny! Kids sure can sleep in the craziest places and positions!