Friday, March 27, 2009

Kid Quiz


This was a note on facebook I did - I though it appropriate to post here as well:


I did this 'kid quiz' with Kyndi who's 4:


1. What is something mom always says to you? - Get Dressed

2. What makes mom happy? - Cleaning up your room

3. What makes mom sad? - That you don't clean your room

4. How does your mom make you laugh? - Tickling me

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? - Watch TV

6. How old is your mom? - 15

7. How tall is your mom? - 14 inches, Am I right?

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? - American Idol

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? - Eat breakfast, eat lunch and eat dinner

without me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? - American Idol

11. What is your mom really good at? - games

12. What is your mom not very good at? - Monopoly

13. What does your mom do for her job? - Help Tyson Morrissa and me and Tate

14. What is your mom's favorite food? - Cereal

15. What makes you proud of your mom? - That she helps me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? - Blues Clues

17. What do you and your mom do together? - Watch TV

18. How are you and your mom the same? - We both have hair

19. How are you and your mom different? - because she has different clothes than me. I have

little kids clothes and she has grown up clothes

20. How do you know your mom loves you? -Because she says you're the cutest girl.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? -(We did Kamron): His "muh-staticky" hair

and they draw in the dust on the tv together

No comments: