Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Eve of Christmas - Santa

Santa visits my mom's Christmas party every year... (Kamron LOVES him a chance to sit on Santa's lap!)

Morrissa
Jersi was not happy with this arrangement at all.


My cute pregnant sister - Sharli
James - freshly-ish home from his mission...
Kyndi-loo-hoo
Apparently when Dayton gets shy, his fingers go in his mouth...
Jonah (Jonathan's little boy) So cute.
Samantha!!
Tater-french
Camera caught me mid-talk...and eye roll or something...
Kamron's favorite event ever!!
Tys-a-roni
My dad.
My mom
Oaks was very last.  She waited very patiently.
Before Santa was allowed to leave we played him Jingle Bells with bells.
 Of Course, who wouldn't do such a thing??
 Tah-duh!
 Kamron and I were standing there, bells in hand, for mere decoration, as our bells had no notes in this song.

No comments: