Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chili = Good!

It's not very often at my house that the children all enjoy whatever it is that I have made for dinner. In fact I have a couple of very picky eaters.
Last sunday I made homemade chili. I was incredibly worried about the opinions of the kids. (I worry over Kamron too - but even if he doesn't like it he won't complain and he'll still eat it) As I dished up dinner and passed the bowls out, they were met with exclamations of liking it. Good. This was a relief. Kamron even spoke up and said "Good Chili OhFae". The best reaction though was that of the little dude. He loved it!! He grabbed it out of his bowl by the fistful and couldn't seem to shove it in his mouth fast enough. When his bowl was empty he squealed for more. When asked "You want more?" He'd violently nod his head up and down still making his squealish noise. He loved it! He had 3 servings, and not a scrap of it ended up on the floor!
Here he is all upset because I got him down before he could eat his a 4th serving.

1 comment:

Ara said...

So cute! Home made chili actually sounds pretty tasty too.