Sunday, November 1, 2009

October Haunt

A Clown, A Dead Prom Queen, A Mummy, A Witch, A Devil and a Skunk. ...Oh and Cruella DeVille!

I made Tate's costume (mummy) and he was so impressed he kept telling all his friends that I made it all by myself. Oaklee was absolutely thrilled to have her face painted red. She loved it. Dayton loved his costume too. He usually hates hats and rips them off his head within seconds but loved the one for his costume, never tried to take it off even once. We had a lot of fun dressing up. ...They already all have ideas on what to be next year...

3 comments:

Ara said...

You guys look so cute dressed up!

Erin Macceo said...

You all look great!! And I must say that you did a much better job on Tate's mummy costume than I did on mine!

Rachel Banks said...

You are one scary group!