Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mr Sandman

Over the past couple o' months I have had a plethora of Carzy dreams! Sadly I cannot remember them all now.. but here are a few of the craziest...

I was working as a detective, on assignment in Arizona, I was trying to locate a highly dangerous alien type species that looked similar to a squirt of pink toothpaste with eyes. As I Perused the streets on foot with my gone drawn searching for any sign of the creature, I passed by a quaint drugstore that had postcards in the window. Oh my goodness! They might have postcards that say "Welcome to Arizona"! I should get one and send it to Sam (my sister currently serving a mission in Arizona) She'd love that! I dropped the gun and entered the store. Who needs to rid the world of dangerous creatures, when there are postcards to be bought?

One night Oaklee had a nightmare and came to bed with me. She snuggled up to me and I rubbed her back. Next thing I know I've discovered a cat hair on her back that is an exact match to the cat of a murder victim. I had to spend hours and hours trying to prove her innocence and at the same time try to draw a conclusion as to why she would possibly have one of the victims cat hairs on her.

Last night I dreamt I had to be rushed to the hospital because a fly flew into my ear and was now circling around my brain and I could constantly hear it. The ER did not feel this was a high priority but I was all sorts of wigging out! Eventually the sound grew ear piercingly loud and I grabbed hold of my ear and pulled it outwards away from my face, widening the hole of my ear ever bigger and the fly simply flew out. Finally!
See? Crazy dreams! I told you!

1 comment:

Ara said...

One word...bazaar. Lol.