Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Recent Funnies

Me: You're my favorite Oaklee I ever knew! - Am I your favorite Stefanie?
Oaklee: No, Sharli is ... but I like you second!

We were out running errands and Dayton said: "Where we going nets (next)?"
Me: We're going home now.
Dayton: Well dat juss suts (sucks) doesn't it?"

Me: Why am I so lucky to be your mom?
Oaklee: I just wish Sharli was my mom

Bedtime is by far the biggest stressor of my day everyday.
On one particular night, I finally had all the kids tucked in and was working on homework in my room, I heard some talking and some giggles coming from the Little's room. Pretty soon Dayton approached my bedroom door and in a giggly voice said: Mom I hafta go potty
Me: No you don't
He ran back to his room and announced "Dang it didn't wurk"

Oaklee was using the potty in my room the other day and through the closed door I heard her ask herself, "Why do I fart so much??"

No comments: