Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zumba

At school this semester I have a Zumba class. I LOVE it!!  It's so much fun - I have even convinced my sister Sharli to try a zumba class out - and she seems to enjoy it quite nicely as well.  I recently took up taking a Zumba class at the Provo Rec center every week which is also quite enjoyable...  My kids always wanted to go. Then I discovered they had a saturday morning Zumba for Kids class! Woo Hoo!! So I took Tate, Kyndi, Oaklee and Morrissa (Morrissa has been going to the adult one with me anyways)
I think they had fun.  They were worn out after about a half hour of constant dancing - but they continued and loved it.  Oaklee was being her shy self that day and would only participate on occasion but when she did shake her little butt it was pretty cute!!


 I love this one of Tate!!

No comments: