Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ok! I Admit it!

I have a rabbit problem! (and I love it!)  Hey, at least it's not cats, right? And they all live outside...

Peanut Butter (as named by Kyndi)


Midnight and Stormy (Tate named Stormy) (I got them for my birthday) (Midnight  has no pupils in her eyes - they look like a really cool blue marble)



Skunk (Kamron actually talked me into going to see some rabbits down the street - so this one is his...)

Simba (Tyson named this one) (She is a lionhead - and as she gets older she'll have more of a mane like a lion) (Hence the name Simba)



So yes, we are at 11 in all. 11. I get it. I have aproblem. BUT in my defense, they are very therapuetic. (google it, you'll see).   They give us hours of fun as a family on the lawn, chasing the rabbits around...  All around they are fabulous. (and I secretly know that Kamron enjoys them as much if not more than I do.) AND both Kamron and Morrissa pointed out that I should get an even dozen... let that be noted.

Sprinkles, Sugar, Pepper, Cinnamon
Pepper
 Cinnamon and Sprinkles
Jersi and Sprinkles
 Jersi and Coco
 Dayton (his weirdo face) and Coco
 All 11

1 comment:

Samantha said...

When Dayton does his weirdo face he looks like an old man