Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Tyson

Tys-A-Roni is officially 15. Can anyone even believe I have a 15 year old? Yikes!  But really he is a really good kid.  He has his attitude moments but they're usually pretty brief.

I took him to lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen for his birthday - he spent the whole time trying to embarass me. He's a cute kid. He even talked to me about girls! What 15 year old boy talks to their mom about what girls they like? Besides that, I got a personal invite to attend his dates - so that I can sit in the nearby booth and laugh at his crazy antics.  He really is a hoot.

Tyson loves two things: Football and Working out.  He can oftenly be caught checking out his muscles in the mirror.

He's anxious to get his Driving permit but not anxious enough to go into the highschool to ask for a copy of the driving book to study... so I figure we're safe from the driving thing for a bit.

Tyson really is a good kid and loves spending time with the family. (At least he seems to enjoy it alot)

(And for the record, he is 5'7.  He may want to know that at a later date... as he is anxious to start growing!)

Love you Tys!!


No comments: