Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Eve: Part III

Santa has arrived... check out Kyndi's face...

 Santa put a Rudolf nose on Dayton, he was so embarrassed







 Jonah trying to not be scared

 He brought Anna her present from santa (stole it right off the seat)




 Kamron hates this, with a passion

 Contrary to what the order of these pictures shows, Anna did not get multiple turns on Santa's lap... they are just in some bizarre mixed up order
 Not so sure about high five-ing Santa


 James
 Jonathan

 Sammi

 My dad (aka grandpa)
 My mom (aka grandma)
 Sharli
 Jen
 These two are completely unaware of the gun fight that is about to ensue...

 Santa gave all the guys nerf guns!





 I love this shot of my dad shooting - you can see the whole nerf-bullet trail
Oaks hiding under the table
And this my friends was the crummy, scary, snow covered roads we drove home on...


No comments: