Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas: Granny's

My Granny throws a Christmas party every year.  There is so much family involved it is best to hold it at the Eldredge House (Which is actually called the Eldredge Manor, by my mind just doesn't wrap around that name as I have known it as the Eldredge House practically since the day I was born)

Oaks and Jersi running around...their cousins were in this shot too but the scene changed faster than my camera snapped the shot
 A bunch of my kiddos.  Tate is just too cute in this one.
 My girls (minus Morrissa who wasn't there)
 Cousins cousins cousins
 Mr Atticus.
 Jersi with one cookie
 Jersi with two completely different cookies from the previous picture

 Dayton and Iris (my cousin Brittney's daughter)

 I love Iris' look here!
 A bunch of related peeps... I only know that one is my dad, one is my uncle Rob, and one is my uncle York.
 This is Uncle Rob... I think he may need a toothpick.
 My beautiful sister Sharli and her cute little family
 These are 3 of my cousins. Clara, Christopher, and Hannah.  Just moments before this picture, Jersi just randomly puled her own pants down right in front of them.  Seriously, who raised that girl?

1 comment:

Sharli said...

Love Dayton and Iris. Also the picture of unidentified people; the two with their arms around each other are DJ and his daughter, Samantha.