Monday, December 31, 2012

December Extras

This is a cute wall decoration at the Elementary school!
This item expired November 31st... interesting indeed...

Holding Morrissa's flour baby

These shoes match apparently...

This tree can barely handle the heavy snow!!

Anna And Jonah - I got this from their dad
Found a piece of Kyndi's art work displayed on the wall at school!
I love his arm on her!!
Grandma gave them each their own box of bandaids for Christmas - they soon became bandaid pirates!

 Jamers tries out his old highchair
 Jersi has mastered the art of cracker sandwich making!

 Jersi came to me "Mommy hook at my new soos"  (they are mini stockings from the tree)

Jersi Angry! 


 Jersi even angrier!
  My last day of Discovery Ranch before the Christmas break - I found my computer looking like this!!
 A dove just waiting for me and Jamers as we left the Les Mis movie (my whole family (minus ids) went together on the 27th)
 That my friends is not a cloud hanging in mid air, that is Timpanogas Mountain, all that can be seen of it in the inversion.  Looked like the mountain was floating!!

1 comment:

Sharli said...

Oh my gosh, James in the highchair....