Friday, May 20, 2011

Dayton n Sugar


He absolutely adores the rabbits.  I think his favorite is Sugar.  He's so good with them. He holds them with no fear.  he talks to them, laughs at them, and cuddles them as long as they'll allow him to.  fortunately they're very mellow rabbits.  (All except Cinnamon, who just wants to explore 24/7)  
Cinnamon is Kyndi's favorite (and I sorta gave her that rabbit...)
Sprinkles is Oaklee's favorite. She's pretty much terrified of all the others. No clue why - she's scared of most things in life... rabbits, dogs, ants... pretty much everything... Sprinkles cla accidentally scratched her today, so she refuses to hold her now too... we'll fix that.
I love Sugar  - cuz everytime I go to the cage she gets on her hind legs and looks up at me - while all the others run away and hide.   Sprinkles has fantastic eyes - I don't know, I just love them.. Cinnamon has the softeat fur, and Pepper is the smallest and oh so cute.  I can't pick a favorite.

No comments: