Friday, May 20, 2011

Sugar, Cinnamon, Pepper and Sprinkles

Meet Sugar.


I got her for Mother's Day.

Now meet Cinnamon, Pepper and Sprinkles...





I couldn't resist! I wanted a second one, but when I went back they only had one girl (I hafta get all girls so no breeding occurs) - so I bought Cinnamon.
Today I got a phone call from the pet store, she hand picked me two baby girls and she was gonna give me a mega deal on them. I couldn't resist! I just had to have them!  No worries, the cage is plenty big enough!!

The first picture is actually Sugar and Cinnamon together.  Cinnamon is apprently camera shy as she runs everytime I try to get a picture.  Sugar has blue eyes, and Cinnamon has red
Pepper and Sprinkles are the smallest of the 4. Pepper is smaller than Sprinkles.  (When I got Cinnamon, Oaklee said "You shoulda named her Sprinkles" - So that's why Sprinkles got her name...) (Dayton calls her "Bink-ohs")
They are so cute! Jersi LOVES them. She tries so hard to hold and pet them, and she babbles a storm at them when ever they're around..


Come and hold them! You'll fall in love with them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love bunnies! I've always wanted one. But I can't have one anymore cause boyfriend is allergic :(