Monday, May 2, 2011

Time on My Hands

Wow - what does one do with their time when not overwhelmed with school??  My friends joked that I might actually come to the realization now that I actually have 7 kids!! Ha ha
I'll tell you one thing for sure - I certainly sleep better now! In fact the next day I spontaneously (accidentally) took a 2 hour nap and then proceeded to sleep for 12 hours straight shortly thereafter! Sheesh!
Well Happy graduation to me!  (Just as a side note - I actually do have a couple classes in the summer, they allowed me to participate in graduation because I'd still be finishing my degree within the 2011 school year - but a "couple classes" compared to the 7 this past semester will be a total cake-walk (I hope) )

Sidenote: I wrote to my brother James, on his mission and said the following: 
News of this week: I graduated last friday - Can I get a Woot Woot?? 

To which he responded:
Yes you can. Here you go. Woot woot. Hope you enjoyed your woot woot-ness

Cute huh?

No comments: