Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jersi's Tricks

Jersille-Menerzille has lots of tricks - And I'm super far behind on announcing them, so here you go:

Clapping.  Everytime I say "Yay Baby" she smiles and claps. Love it! She's been doing this since March. (Now she claps all the time when she gets excited)

Crawling: She finally learned this skill - at first it was in slow motion and now she maneuvers every where - she learned this in April

Pulls herself to standing on any object she can find.  It started with the Love Sac and her crib - now its anything she can find. She's been doing this about 3 or 4 weeks.

Elephant Walk: She got rug burns on tops of her little feet from crawling all over, and she soon decided it was better to walk on her feet with her hands on the ground (resulting in a bum in the air) I love this walk! I call her Elly-phant. She started this about 2 weeks ago. (I really wish I could get a picture of this)

Waving (by opening and shutting her hand) when I say "Tell Daddy Hi" She waves, with both hands - I don't think she knows how to operate one hand without the other... (This is new today)


No comments: