Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Delightful Use For Peanut Butter

What can you use this for?

For getting this:

Out of this:

Of course!!

Apparently Oaklee took a nap with gum in her mouth and it ended up, of course, in her hair.  I went into momentary panic mode - it waas fairly close to her scalp in chunks by her ear and the back of her neck... And with her beautiful long hair, and June 21st rapidly approaching, I was more than a little worried that I would have to cut the gum from her hair. 
I talked to my dad and he said he thinks peanut butter helps in this particular situation... so, I googled it and found a great peanut butter hair technique. Smother hair with peanut butter, let it sit for a few minutes, comb it through and wash the peanut butter out. 
Surprisingly, it was harder to wash the peanut butter out than get the gum out! But we are back to normal hair around here...

 Um notice the bum in the corner of that last picture??  Dayton took a bath with Oaklee and found it completely hilarious to try being in every picture I attempted to take of her clean hair.

Here he is with his "Spank my bum on the 'Tatwalk' " attitude...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I freaking love Fud