Sunday, April 8, 2012

Giss

Since Atticus was born, Jersi has become obsessed with his picture.  She calls him "giss".  Now all her dolls are named Giss. Every baby she sees is Giss.  Imagine her thrill in finally meeting Giss at Sharli's make-up baby shower (her original one was the day after his birth - he was born 4 weeks early)

Jersi meets Giss:

She didn't want to let him go.  Later when I was holding him she kept begging me to give him to her "hold, hold" I think she is every bit in love as I am.

All my other kids got to meet him too - except Tyson who wasn't there.
Tate:
Oaklee:

Dayton (I love this picture with a passion - I think he looks so much like his daddy)
Kyndi (with her brand new haircut that I LOVE)
Morrissa
Me


Other pictures from the event...



And some extra's of Stinkin-too-cute-for-his-own-good, Atticus:


I am so in love with this little boy!!!

No comments: