Sunday, April 8, 2012

Tater French!

Tate is 10. Is anyone else in total disbelief?  Wow.  It's interesting to me that with Sharli going through the whole brand new first baby thing, I was doing that 10 years ago! Wow!

Tate's birthday is on Easter this year - so he's at Jeremy's with Kyndi.
I opted to check him out of school on friday for a lunch date.  He chose Noodles and Company.  We bought the Littles some chicken nuggets at Wendys (far cheaper) and brought them with us to the restaurant.

Tate's such a sweet kid.  I absolutely adore him.  He's a tender heart like his mom.   He's also a crazy reader like his grandma! He reads books after book after book.  Right now he's reading the Fable Haven series. He recently completed all the Rick Riordan books and a bunch of others.  He loves to read.  Hopefully I can keep finding books to keep him entertained!

Hmmm... I need to get a recent picture of the cute boy.
Happy Birthday Tate!!

No comments: