Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mortimer

Happy 14th birthday to my Morrissa!!

I think she had a pretty good day today - she opened presents, -got a fantastic new outfit that she mostly picked out herself a few weeks back , and she got these crazy one piece pajamas (she asked for footsie pajamas in her size at Christmas) Next she and I went and got a blue extension in her hair, then went to lunch at Taco Time.  We ended up at Walmart where I spur of the moment bought her a cool blue camera (her favorite color) that was on clearance.  She was THRILLED!!

That afternoon she headed to her friend Jessi's house where they went to subway and she spent the rest of that day and night with her. 

So crazy how old she is getting.  I remember back when she got baptized and I was the one helping her change her clothes and curling her hair afterwards.  Kids grow up too fast!

Love you MORTIMER!!

Her new outfit:
 Her new pajamas:

No comments: